Battle for Niria is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) suitable for a wide audience with simple and easy-to-learn battle mechanics￼, personalization opportunities, ￼advanced rating system, and plenty of formulas for creating unique armor and artifacts.
The protagonist is a space dragon of the Lear race from the planet Niria, which was conquered by the evil Tantant invaders. Fortunately, a few Lears managed to escape and get to Earth.
The main goal of the game is to help your character to become the greatest warrior by leveling up his/her skills and abilities. Additionally, you need to equip your dragon with powerful spells and armor to free his/her homeland.
- Various battle modes; the winner gets ratings and valuable resources – Online battles between players for leadership and against multiple monsters of different levels and abilities. For victories, you get experience, artifacts and money. There is also a single-player mode where you can earn resources for leveling up your dragon.
- level up – Your character can study many different magic spells, gain new abilities, and improve existing skills. The game also provides great choices of outfit and armor as well as bonus medals. These can make your character a very dangerous enemy in battles against other players and against monsters.
- Quest – ￼Players may also get rare and valuable artifacts for ￼completing different quests. Besides, there is a set of ￼10 special quests, which lead to the creation of the ￼magic portal to Niria.
- Advanced rating system – You can fight players who have similar level and experience. The game has day and month ratings for Arena tournaments and single-player mode.
- Crafting – The game encourages you to create your own outfit, artifacts and boosts. You can either buy a formula for creating certain objects or use your imagination to experiment with items. You can craft both everyday and unique objects.